Tuesday 22 July 2014

Phew that was close

Well you can't believe everything the guidebooks say. Apparently the bus station no longer has left luggage for bike boxes it had a strict no policy beginning summer 2014. I pleaded and cajoled but they were having none if it.   A good friend asked me yesterday if I thought through all the what ifs! I do but this one had me stumped.  So I have a propr bike box and large bag to sort out.  They must of thought I was potty as I stood in the middle of the bus station hands on hips staring up into space looking for inspiration.  It lasted at least ten minutes. Sorted! Taxi to camp site and then rethink.   Camp site offers bike box storage. I am so happy that the meal of super noodles was a banquet. So early night tonight and then I shall explore.  
Where there's a will there's a way...  The landscape is amazing.  I think I have landed on the moon. 

And for all you intrepid down hill cyclists I think my pilot was an Alps master... I could almost feel his knee out and leg planted as he banked hard into landing! Scary.

No comments: