Wednesday 30 July 2014

Good day bad day

I arrive in what can only be described as a fantastic quiet picturesque campsite. I'm in heaven.  Only me and my tent and another in the whole place. The site overlooks a picturesque bay and I think yes this is perfect.  

I'd taken the opportunity of breakfast on the ferry so no need to cook I could have the day off.    

As it was Sunday I thought if have a bath!  And the view from the bathroom was worth the walk.  

Hopefully you can now understand my obsession with geothermal pools. This has to have been the best. I lounged for at least an hour. 

Sadly on returning from the pool I find my travel charger and Pebble has been pinched. This was not a numpty moment as I had left it charging for the days travel.  But at least my phone and Garmin were all safe.  It was a sad making moment as I had placed trust in my fellow travellers and I hate the thought of a Burglar Bill roaming free. I know maybe it's me that needs to learn to lock everything up and not trust, but you know what? I'd rather not bother if that's the only way we can exist. 

Ah well.  So I got on my bike had a ride ranted a little and came back feeling a lot better. So if iv'e been a bit quiet these last few days it's because I haven't been able to charge this phone and I need to save my battery for emergencies. 


Hopefully by the time you read this all will be well with the world in all manner of things. 

No comments: