Friday 25 July 2014

Land of the little people

I woke this morning to torrential rain. Not the sort you would want to cycle in.  However I had a strong feeling that I wanted to get out of the campsite as another night would have been a killer. 

So I began to pack up my tent from the inside out.  I am driven by the promise of a cave of little people and the land of elves.  Why stay it's just a bit of water right? Ok a lot of water!

Tent packed inside so all I have to do is get out and pack the actual tent.  I'm clad in total water riding gear (thank you Sarah, the leg warmers are amazing :-) ). I poke my head out of the door and the rain stops. I kid you not!  It just stops. 

A quick thanks to the Universe and off I go, fastest tent pack in history. 

Just stopped for breakfast.... Hope to bring you the little people later.  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I knew those leg warmers would find a good home although wouldn't have expected their appearance until October! Pedal, pedal :))