Thursday 2 July 2015

Iceland V2

It took all of two months after getting back from Iceland last year to book a ticket to return forIiceland V2. Yes it's a crazy notion given the challenges last year.  But hey! That's never stopped me before so let's go again.  

This year I'm on my Shand Stoater again but I have left the panniers at home.  I have been crafting away these last few weeks to construct a full bikepacking kit. Why? Because I can? Or is it simply that I was aware of how little I used last year because when it's wet and cold you wear everything all the time.  Also let's face it. If you have the room you will fill it. 


But there is always room for Wistful! Who is going to be sporting a very snazzy little number later in the week.  No more plastic bags for me she said.  Quite right too 

1 comment:

Maria said...

There should be a like button somewhere 😊 I look forward to read your adventures you are a very talented writer to add to your other many talents, rig looks very good.
Maria