Tuesday 31 July 2012

Piste again!!

What I like about travelling 'toute seul' is that you decide when to stop and when to go. If you take a wrong turn you quickly learn it was not wrong. I made two detours today and at Colombiers I discovered what I can only assume is a shrine / ley line marker. In the middle of nowhere I find this garden and two water fonts. At the top of the hill an alter. Amazing

Then whils travelling through Montredont I was baffled by the one way system. Not to be daunted I took the plunge down a side street and when I arrived at the end which was just on my route! Well I guess it's Sign no 3.

Sign no 2 was a small scallop shell right by my bike tyre when I bent down for water bottles there it lay. No other shells in sight! Always a smile to be had on these journeys.

No comments: